One of the first cosmetics used by women was rosewater, known around the world for its beneficial properties to the human body. Rosewater is a mild product suitable for all skin types but is especially valuable for dry and sensitive skins. It can help those skins that have broken capillaries and are not allowed to use very strong compounds.
Use rosewater for:
* For daily facials to tighten pores and reduce wrinkles, fine lines and skin inflammation. Apply a small amount on a cotton ball to clean your face.
* It strengthens the muscles of the neck and face, preventing relaxation becoming a testament of your age.
* It stimulates skin tissue. Massage the legs and your arms. Use after shaving to soothe the skin, emanating a wonderful aroma.
* Relieves stress, fatigue and headache. Put some rosewater in your hands and massage gently on the forehead and temples.
* Refreshes the face from the effects of sunlight, dust and sweat. Apply to skin with a cotton ball.
Use it to give, its unique rosy fragrance, to revani, halvah, summer tarts and jellies, cakes, ice cream, cookies, sugared buns and donuts. And for the connoisseurs ....taste it in oriental delicacies such as Persian halvah, muhallebi and kazandibi